Poster presentation instructions
This year the authors of the abstracts accepted for poster presentation will have the opportunity to exhibit their poster in printed format.
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country.
- The lettering of the title should be at least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster should be English or French (only in case your abstract has been submitted in French directly).
- The measurement of your poster should be maximum 200 cm high x 90 cm wide.
Please note that each poster presenter must be registered for the conference. The deadline for poster presenter registration is 15 July 2019.
Please bring your poster to the conference yourself - do not send it as this will be considered as a no show. The conference secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
The posters will be located in the Exhibition area, please follow the signs onsite or ask for help at the registration desk.
The posters should be set up either on Tuesday 17 September, 16:00 - 18:00 (during the pre-registration) or on Wednesday 18 September, 07:00 - 08:45 (before the conference opening). All posters must be removed at the latest Friday 20 September before 15:00. The conference secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.
All poster presenters are kindly asked to be present in the poster area during coffee breaks and lunch breaks in order to provide more information on their work to participants.
Special time dedicated to poster presentations is indicated in the conference programme:
Poster presentations part A: Wednesday 18 September 12:45 - 13:45
Poster presentations part B: Thursday 19 September 12:45 - 13:45
The presenters are kindly asked be present next to their posters during this time slot.
The best poster award will be announced by the EPUAP President during the Closing ceremony on Friday 20 September, 12:00 - 12:30.