Oral presentation instructions
- COI slide must be included as the 1st or the 2nd slide, please see the instructions below
- MS PowerPoint,
- landscape format,
- 16:9 HD presentations (please note that this is not standard size in PowerPoint)
- embedded fonts
- films embebbed videos in power point for optimal compatibility
- files must come in a folder also containing said video files with correct linking to presentation
- all text content should be inside title-safe guides (approx. 20 pixels inside slide edge)
- all congress center PC's have Office 365
- The use of personal laptops for presentation is not allowed.
Please note that you may only show a company logo (of a sponsoring company) on max. one slide during the presentation.
2019 CONFLICT OF INTEREST slides
Please note that all oral presentations must include a COI slide as the 1st or 2nd slide. This is MANDATORY, even if you have nothing relevant to declare. You will NOT be permitted to present if this disclosure is not made.
Please download the template here.
Please note the template includes three different slides which should be used in the respective situations:
1. speaker has no COI
2. speaker has a single COI
3. speaker has multiple COI with regard to the matter of the presentation