Welcome to the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel & Société Française de l’Escarre Joint Annual Meeting 2019!
It is a great pleasure to announce the 2019 Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel will be joint meeting together with Société Française de l’Escarre.
The conference will take place in Lyon, France between 18 -20 September 2019.
The conference theme is:
Pressure ulcer prevention without frontiers
Cité Centre de Congrés Lyon
50 Quai Charles de Gaulle | 69463 Lyon cedex 06
Abstract submission opening
Abstract submission deadline
15 April 2019
Abstract review notification deadline
30 May 2019
Early registration deadline
20 June 2019
MAIN TOPICS WILL COVER:
- Pressure ulcer pathology – what can we learn from research
- Emerging technologies and early pressure ulcer detection:
- Identifying patients at risk – linking theory with practice
- Guidelines to inform pressure ulcer prevention – the work of the 2019 GGG
- Personalised pressure ulcer patient care pathways
- Overcoming barriers to pressure ulcer prevention – learning from the experience across different countries
- Special populations and pressure ulcer prevention - focussed on palliative care
- The impact of education on pressure ulcer prevention and management: the patient and the healthcare team
- Pain management and pressure ulcer prevention
- Patient safety and advocacy for pressure ulcer prevention
- Pressure ulcers as key performance indicators: what are the implications for PU care?
- Pressure ulcer prevention among the younger population
- Prevention of pressure ulcers complications
- Pressure ulcer prevention and care in West African countries
- Telemedicine and pressure ulcer prevention – striving for no frontiers